How to Change Your Instagram Password?
In this world of technology, we are facing many problems related to our social security. Everyone wants to protect his or her social security by protecting their social media accounts as better as they can. As Instagram has become one of the most popular socializing apps on the internet. So, it is important for you to protect your Instagram account with a healthy password as well. In this article, we are going to help you on how to change your Instagram password?
There could be any reason why you want to change your Instagram password. It could be either that you are not comfortable with your password strength. You might have the doubt in mind that you have told the rd to someone or someone might have known your Instagram password. We are going to teach you on how to change your Instagram password.
If you want to change your Instagram password then it won’t take much of your time. It is a simple method which you can accomplish in easy stepwise manner. This article might not be helpful for you if you have forgotten your Instagram password and want to recover it, by changing your password. It would be helpful for you in case you want to make your password more secure.
Steps to Change Your Instagram Password
You need to follow the easy step by step procedure to change your Instagram password which is given below.
- In the first step, you have to open your Instagram app on your Android or iOS and then log in to your Instagram account.
- When you have logged into your Instagram account, then move to your Instagram profile by clicking on profile icon present in the bottom right corner of your mobile screen.
- Now you must be moved to your Instagram profile, then click on three dots for iPhone and for Android mobile to change your Instagram password.
- By doing so you would be moved to the setting menu, where you have to scroll down and select “Change Password” option.
- When you are done with that, enter your old password in the first textbox given.
- Then enter your new password and then confirm your new password by re-entering the same password again in next text box.
- Finally, you have to click on tick button present on the top right corner of your phone.
Points to Remember
Here are some important points which you should keep in your mind when you change your Instagram password. Some of them are.
- If you want to make your password strength great, then you must type a password which should at least contain six numbers.
- The password should also contain the letters & Punctuation marks.
- One last thing which you must know that this all method could be done same on both the iPhone and Android with a slighter difference.
- This method to change Instagram password is not meant for those who have lost or forgotten their password.
I hope you find my article helpful if you have any further queries you can mention in the comment section down below, I’ll be humble to help you out. For other related articles, you can visit Tryarticles.com