How to Clean an Electric Kettle?
Nowadays an electric kettle is used by every other person at their home. An electric kettle is a very useful tool in the kitchen as it boils water very quickly. We must know some efficient and easy tips for cleaning of an electric kettle as we use it most often in our daily routine. Cleaning electric kettle is quite difficult as we can only rinse it with water and liquid detergent.
This kettle cannot go to the dishwasher either so we must have to take care of its cleanliness. So, here on tape daily.com, we are providing you some easy and simple steps or methods on How to clean an electric kettle.
Easy steps to clean an electric kettle
- To clean an electric kettle very easy and simple step is to take an equal amount of white vinegar and water in a kettle. Now boil the solution of water and vinegar then switch off the kettle and leave the solution in an electric kettle for 15-20 minutes to act. Then pour the vinegar and water solution in the sink and rinse the electric kettle with plenty of water.
- Wash the electric kettle with plenty of water to ensure that there is no vinegar left in the kettle. Then dry the Elec-kettle with a soft cotton cloth. After that again boil the water in the kettle to ensure that there are no traces of vinegar left in the kettle.
- The second remedy for cleaning an electric kettle is by using lemon. Slice 2 lemons, put them in an electric kettle, and then fill the half kettle with water. Allow the water to boil for 15-17 minutes, and then switch off the electric kettle. Leave the water for some time in the kettle to cool down. Then throw the solution in the sink and again boil water in the kettle to ensure that there are no traces left.
- Leave the water to boil for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse the Elec-kettle with plenty of cold water and then dry it with a soft cotton cloth.
- Another method for cleaning an electric kettle is by using lime water. Put two cups of water in Elec-kettle, then mix a 1/4th cup of lime water with plain water in the kettle. Allow it to boil for 15-20 minutes then switch off the kettle. Allow the water to cool down, throw away the line water solution in the sink. Now take soft cotton cloth put a little amount of baking soda on it and clean Elec-kettle with a soft cloth. Baking soda will help you to remove any residue left in the kettle.
- Finally, you can wash the kettle as you normally do. Wash kettle many times to ensure that no line water or baking soda is left in the kettle.
- For cleaning this Elec-kettle you can also use citric acid. For this put 2-3 cups of plain water in the kettle. Boil it, and after removing the kettle from electricity put 2 tablespoons of citric acid powder in an electric kettle. Leave it for some time in the kettle until the water cools down. Citric acid will help you to get rid of critical stains and marks on the inside of the kettle.
- After some time throw the solution away from the kettle, and wash the kettle with a soft sponge. Rinse kettle properly for 2-3 times to ensure that no residue of citric acid is left in the kettle.
Tips to remember for cleaning electric kettle
- After using this kettle, always remember to leave it empty and dry for another use.
- Don’t leave it filled with water or some other liquid because leaving liquids in the kettle for so much time turns liquid residue and minerals into stubborn stains. Minerals from the liquids leave marks in the electric kettle which can be hard to remove.
I hope you find my article helpful if you have any further queries you can mention in the comment section down below, I’ll be humble to help you out. For other related articles, you can visit www.Tryarticles.com