How To Protect Your Dog’s Paws In The Summer?
One of the delightful experience is to take your pet outside to enjoy the warm weather with your buddy, but in enjoyment, many people do not think that walking in the hot pavements during summer actually burns your dog’s paws. It seems to be bit awkward to take your pet along with you wherever you go, you must think to talk your pet in the hot pavement because it can cause serious harm to your dog’s paws.
In case pavement is too hot even you can cook an egg on cement then, in this case, it can give your dogs paws nasty burns if your pet is a puppy which has delicate paws. Read this article to know how to protect a dog’s paws in summer.
Protect your dog’s Paws
- If you want to take your pet for a walk then you must take them when the weather is comparatively cooler to protect your dog’s paws.
- The best timing for a walk with your dog is in the morning and in the evening at these times pavements are cooler and they cannot do any harm to a dog’s paws.
- You must avoid waking with your pet in the afternoon because at this time pavements are very hot for your pets to handle it.
- In case you have to walk in the afternoon then the best thing is too chose a shady and grassy area for a walk and stay away as much as possible from the sidewalks and paved areas because they can give your pet burns.
- The ideal place for a pet to walk is under the shady garden in the warm afternoon because dogs paws do not get any heat.
- To protect dogs paws from harmful surface use a smear paw wax on dogs paws, smear paw wax are specially designed for dogs paws to protect them from a hot surface.
- We suggest you smear a paw wax on dogs paws whenever you take your pet in afternoon in road conditions.
- You must moisturize your pet’s feet on the daily basis to prevent any injury like peeling, cut and cracking, these types of injuries increase the risk of having burns and much other health-related serious problems.
- Dogs paws can be moisturized by using pad cream which works amazingly to keep your dog protected against heat.
- It is observed that Stick and peel pads are very effective to minimize the danger of hot surface. These things stuck on dogs paws and protect them against many heat burns and injuries using pads also help dogs to kept protected from slipping on the slick areas.
- You can cut silicone scare pads according to dogs paws and stuck on them, one of the best things is they are reusable and stay in place even in wet places. The silicone scare tape is thin, flexible and durable which means your pet feel very comfortable while wearing them.
If you want to read similar articles like “ Can Dogs Predict Earthquakes? The Answer ” then you should browse our Animal Category.
- Dogs shoes are also used to protect them against heat injuries but you must choose the dogs shoes which have rubber soles because they provide best dogs paws protection. Keep it in mind that your dog can have wearing issues in the begging.
- You can also protect dogs paws with socks, as socks are the great solution to keep the dog’s paws protected on the hot pavement in summer. Whenever your dog wears socks make sure they do not chew them.
Benefits of Coconut Oil
- The breath problem of dog especially in the older dogs with gum can be improved with coconut oil.
- The coconut oil has an antibacterial effect (agent) which helps to clean the dogs gums.
- Dogs love coconut oil, therefore, brushing your pet with this oil make them pleasant.
- When we are talking about coconut oil for dogs we are actually talking about the natural toothpaste for dogs teeth.
- It is interesting to know that coconut oil can be used for humans dental care too.
Sings of happy dog
- One of the obvious sign which shows your pet is happy is they are always ready to play and want to do some physical activity. If your pet is wagging its tail then its mean he wants to play with you or he needs your affection.
- Make sure you take your pet outside to keep him happy because most of the interesting things happen to your pet is during a walk.
- Always provide your dog with fresh and clean water so that your dog always remains hydrated throughout the day and remember to clean your dog’s water bowl daily.
If you want to read similar articles like “ What Are The Easiest Breeds Of Dogs To Train? ” then you should browse our Animal Category.
- It is recommended that some vegetables are included In your dog’s diet plan because it helps in digesting food. But remember never give your pet onions because they contain the scallion which is very bad for your pets. Some garlic family contains thiosulfate which can cause illness in your pet. Lettuce does not contain any of these chemicals, therefore, it is good for your pet’s health.
- It is observed that most people think it is good to feed there dogs raw bones because it is healthy and natural in reality it is true the reason is it helps dogs to clean their teeth and provide all the necessary nutrients which they cant get from ordinary food.
- If your pet stops eating its food then there can be many reasons for it, like your pet can be feeling bored with their food or they want to eat new things. In case your pet is not feeling good then the best thing is to take your pet to vet.
I hope you find my article helpful if you have any further queries you can mention in the comment section down below, I’ll be humble to help you out. For other related articles, you can visit Tape daily